generico cialis sandozacquistare cialis 5 mg online blog.idilbaby.com
zoloft and weed interactionzoloft and weed side effects charamin.jp
zoloft and pregnancyzoloft pregnancy
viagra prodej prahaviagra prodej plzen online
free abortion clinictypes of abortion link
cialis couponprescription drug coupons read
Gantry Crane/Reach Stacker Solution
For different applications such as quay cranes, yard cranes, reach stackers and forklift trucks, Darveen Technology has designed large-sized in-vehicle computers, and provided various mounting brackets to fasten the computers onto the cabs of different crane sizes. Darveen also provides various antenna options (rod, ceiling-mount or FRP), wide-voltage water-proof power supply and waterproof plug-in keyboard. All these have effectively met the customer’s requirement for stability and convenience of use.
Requirements for the Solution
● Medium/Large-size all-in-one in-vehicle computer with touchable display.
● High-gain in-vehicle wireless antenna.
● Mounting bracket.
● Wide-voltage water-proof power supply.
Darveen in-vehicle computers (VT family) provide 7-inch to 12.1-inch touch screens, and runs on Windows operating systems. They contain built-in WiFi, 4G LTE communication modules and GPS positioning module, to facilitate friendly human-machine operation of TOS system, and real-time transmission of dispatch orders.
● Reliable product quality to meet the requirement for 7*24 non-stop operation.
● Vehicle standard wide-voltage power input, to support various terminal truck models.
● Multiple screen size (7-12.1-inch) to choose from.
● Full Al-alloy enclosure, fanless design, to meet anti-dust, water-proof and anti-salt-fog standards for the terminal environment.
● Multiple mounting methods, which support various terminal truck models, and render reasonable and effective use of space.