Ambulance Remote Diagnosis Solution
Rapid diagnosis and treatment for acute patients is the key to improve the success rate of patient rescue. Therefore, more advanced ambulance systems need to solve this problem: how to quickly transmit the information of various inspection instruments in the ambulance back to the hospital after the patient enters the ambulance; Based on the information, doctors can carry out initial diagnosis, and instruct the medical personnel in the ambulance to take actions for further diagnosis and treatment. To realize this solution, the ambulance must be equipped with in-vehicle computers with powerful computing capability, which can operate stably in the ambulance environment, and send the information and images generated by the instruments and devices in the ambulance back to the hospital via fast wireless network.
Requirements for the Solution
● Industrial grade fanless embedded in-vehicle computers.
● Wireless communication capability and precise GPS positioning capability.
● Normal operation with unstable voltage of in-vehicle batteries of various special purpose vehicles.
● Connect various cameras and sensor devices via I/O ports.
To meet the needs of ambulances, Darveen has designed a series of in-vehicle computers, which have rugged and fanless design to adapt to the outdoor harsh environments, and friendly interface to facilitate drivers’ operation. Meanwhile, multiple I/O ports enable the Darveen in-vehicle computers to communicate with the drive for automatic driving, differential positioning modules and various sensors. Besides, Darveen has also designed accessories including power modules, fixing brackets and various antennas, so that users can mount the computers onto the ambulances more conveniently and realize various functions.
● A complete range of products, providing multiple in-vehicle computers for customers to choose from based on their own conditions. Darveen in-vehicle computers come in multiple display sizes, integrated and split style, with touch screen or integrated keyboard, and different operating systems, for customers to select the one that best suits their needs.
● Optional wireless cameras/POE Camera. To ensure drivers’ safety, we have designed a camera that adopts wireless communication. By cameras powered by Ethernet, drivers can see every corner of the large truck more clearly.
● Beidou/GPS dual mode positioning, various wired/wireless sensors.
● By various sensor signal transmission modes (such as CAN, Zigbee, RFID, GPIO, Bluetooth, RS-484), various sensors and image information can be transmitted to the Darveen in-vehicle computers conveniently.
● To upgrade the data communication between in-vehicle computers and hospitals, Darveen in-vehicle computers are equipped with various high speed wireless network adapters, including commonly-used 3G and new-generation LTE solution.
● To make the in-vehicle computers more adaptable to the environment of ambulances, we have designed wide-voltage power input, delayed switch on/off and other special functions, so that Darveen in-vehicle computers can operate more smoothly in the ambulance.